A super hydrating serum with the combination of Vitamin B3 - Niacinamide and Hyaluronic acid. This serum helps your skin to boost your inner natural glowy skin, hydrate, control oil creation, minimise pores, and improve uneven skin colour. These qualities will make your skin look young and fresh!
This serum is a handmade product in Sydney.
~ Niacinamide is also known as vitamin B3.
It helps to refresh and restore your skin, damaged due to the loss of moisture and dehydration. It enhances your skin complexion and allows its natural creation of Ceramide necessary for strengthening the skin. Ceramide is a vital component of healthy skin. When it is worn-out gradually, our skin becomes vulnerable to different kinds of dry patches, rough skin and making it extremely sensitive.
~ Hyaluronic acid (HA)
Hyaluronic acid has a maximum saturation of 1%. The product is 100% saturated at 1%.
• Hyaluronic acid restores and maintains the moisture in cells, resulting in fresh and hydrated skin.
• When you have hydrated skin, the wrinkles and lines on your face become invisible. HA is ideal for people going through such skin issues and eager to want youthful skin.
• Hyaluronic acid can be used on any skin type, whether you have acne or dry skin. It works best for people having oily skin.
• Hyaluronic acid does not irritate your skin and is completely safe.
• Also used as filler, it does its work for at least a year as it is absorbed naturally in your skin and keeps it moisturised.
How to apply:
Shake well before use. Apply 2-3 drops AM and PM to damp face or after cleansing and toning.
Test prior to use. Discontinue if irritation causes and consult your medical practitioner. Individual results may vary.
water, Niacinamide (vitamin B3), Glycerin, Propanediol, Calendula extract, Hyaluronic acid, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Shelf life - 5 Months