Sometimes people in our lives go through difficult times and it is hard to find the words to comfort them in a sensitive and respectful way. I wanted to create a set of cards that provide people with the initial words to start this off. This set includes five standard sized cards and their envelopes, printed on recycled paper 250-300gsm.
Please note: envelopes may look different in colour to the photos, based on stockist used at the time.
1. You cant begin to imagine the difference your presence has made in my life.
2. Your worth is ever so infinite.
3. You have worked tirelessly to arrive at this moment. You deserve the world.
4. You are so strong, but you do not have to carry this alone. I am here for you.
5. You have been through so much and still, you rise.
Mental health support and awareness is really important to me and I hope these cards help you to reach out and connect.
All Paperbark Press cards and prints are drawn and handmade with love on Turrbal Country, Brisbane.