POCO = little
Yes she’s little! BUT she’s cute. She has beautiful ribbed design, aesthetically simple but that makes her stand out in the crowd. Comes with a lid so you can store your sparkling jewellery after you finish burning your candle.
Burn Time: approximately 6hrs
Dimensions: 8cm Wide x 3.5cm or 7cm(with lid) High
Wax Fill: 100g
PourVela candles and trays are handmade with as much care possible, with every effort made to maintain quality and consistency.
To ensure you receive the most out of your burn time, you’ll need to give your candle a little extra care by following the information below:
- Burn your candle for at least 2 hours or until the melted wax is touching the sides, on your first burn, to prevent uneven burn, and to imprint the candle memory.
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
- When you notice your wick is producing a large flame when you relight it, you may need to trim your wick a bit more.
- We recommend that you burn the candle for no more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not leave your candles unattended and place it away from draft, children and pets.
- Keep candles away from sunlight and heat sources. Candles will lose their scent and may discolour when placed in direct sunlight.
- Do not burn a candle all the way down. For safety measures, stop burning a candle when there is 1/4 inch of wax left.
ALL PourVela pieces are handmade in Sydney, Australia.