Handmade sterling silver circle stud earrings- Tasmanian native wood inlay.
Simple & elegant stud earrings-the perfect accessory for everyday & special occasions. Minimal, modern & inspired by nature.
100% Handmade in Tasmania from sustainable and recycled materials and each pair is unique.
12mm wide x 1mm deep with 925 hallmarked Sterling silver earring posts + Sterling Silver Butterfly backs
· 925 Sterling Silver
· Tasmanian Blackwood
· Wood Finish- Danish oil (Danish oil is made mainly by blending linseed oil, tung oil with mineral spirits)
· Sold as a pair- Made to order
Please note: These earrings include natural timber and the earring you receive may not be exactly the same as the pair in the sample photo. I try my best to match the sample earrings as much as possible.
All jewellery pieces are made with recycled sterling silver and fine silver sourced from a precious metals wholesaler that is accredited by the Responsible Jewellery Council (RJC).
All the timber I use is acquired locally from sustainably and ethically harvested sources.
Your earrings will come packed in a chic, matte black branded jewellery box so your item is ready to be gifted.
All items are cut, shaped, assembled and packed by hand in my studio in rural North East Tasmania.
Made to order.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR JEWELLERY:
· A complimentary polishing cloth is included with your order.
· Gently buff your silver jewellery with a lint free polishing cloth before and after wear.
· Occasionally you can wash your silver by hand in warm, soapy water, rinse well and hand-dry immediately.
· For silver that is tarnished, buff firmly with polishing cloth or with a good quality silver polish (try not to touch the timber with the polish) and avoid "dip" polishes.
· Don't be afraid to wear your silver. Friction prevents tarnish build up. ·
· Remove your silver jewellery when sleeping, bathing, exercising and swimming.
TURN AROUND TIME: