Enjoy your BBQ's and outdoor activities this summer with a nice smelling, effective mosquito and fly repellent. A mix of woody, citrus and floral tones combine to make a summer perfume with a purpose!
Handmade in Melbourne from all natural and organic ingredients, this spray is safe enough to use on babies and can even be applied to the face*.
PET CARE: Did you know SHOO! is also great to deter fleas, mites, ants and ticks on pet bedding and also in chook houses! The mixture of oils poses no threat to our animal friends but can help keep these nasty critters away. Just spray regulary on bedding/roosting material.
ACO Certified Organic Witch Hazel, ACO Organic Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside Solubilizer (Palm Oil Free), Demineralised Water, Organic Essential Oils including Rose Geranium (Pelargonium X Asperum), Citronella Java (Cymbopogon Winterianus), Cape Lavender (Lavandula hybrida var. Marie), Cochin Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), French Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Lemon Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Citriodora).
* Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) is a shrub native to North America. The leaves and bark of the plant are used to make an extract that’s been used for centuries as a natural remedy for various skin conditions.
It has astringent properties, which can help contract the skin and tighten pores and is also a natural anti-inflammatory, so it help reduce redness and swelling. That’s why I use it for shoo! as it will be gentle on those who suffer from eczema, psoriasis, and other inflammatory skin problems or sensitive skin.
If you have sensitive skin, always do a patch test on your inner wrist.
Close eyes when spraying on face, if spray gets into eyes, rinse with cool water.
Our rPET packaging is made up of 100% post consumer (used/exisiting) recycled content making it both recyclable and reusable!
- By using PET that has already been in circulation, we can offset the amount of new PET that needs to be created.
- Creating a plastic bottle from 100% recycled content uses 75% less energy than its virgin counterpart.
- Although some energy and water is still needed to process these plastics into new forms (which is why we love reusable!), the amount is significantly less than creating first-time plastics.
- Over 60% of first-time PET production is used to create polyester textiles.
- Vegetable ink label
- Recyclable atomizer and lid